Friday, July 16, 2010

Autodesk University

I'll be speaking again at Autodesk University this year. I have quite a mix. I have a very exciting class on Revit Architecture planned called "Make a Strong Finish! - Revit, Interiors and Finishes". I'll be joining Matt Dillon and Matt Stachoni in a class called "Real Life Stories of the BIM Patrol". Should be fun and exciting.

I'm a speaker at AU2010!  

I'll be teaching two classes on AutoCAD Architecture: One on creating the ultimate Door Schedule, and a reprise of my popular "Breaking free of the plan" class. Finally, I will be joined by my co-authors Martin Schmid, Darryl McClelland and Gregg Stanley for two panel discussion: one on AutoCAD MEP and the other on Revit MEP, both titled: "Ask the Experts."

I'll post more details when I have them, but if you haven't attended AU before, this is the premiere training and networking event of the year. If you have attended, then you know what I mean. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.