Friday, July 23, 2010

Revit Architecture 2011 Essential Training now on lynda.com

Learn it all. Learn it fast. Learn it now.
I am pleased to announce the availability of my first course for lynda.com. lynda.com has been providing high quality video training for creative software for many years. There are thousands of courses to choose from including Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, Flash), Microsoft projects (Office 2007, Office 2010), portable devices (iPhone) and much more.

The list of Autodesk product training offerings has been increasing each year as well with courses currently available for AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Maya, Sketchbook Pro and now, just released, Revit Architecture 2011 by yours truly! I am thrilled to join such an expert team of authors as those assembled by lynda.com.

In this 8 1/2 hour course, I cover all the basics of Revit from modeling, adding annotation, creating basic Families, linking files, plotting and more. You can read the complete description of the course and view free sample movies here.

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.