Friday, April 16, 2010

Update to the Update

As an author, you never want to have to submit an update. This is like admitting you goofed the first time. But having to update the update... That's a little more than a goof... Well, looks like that is exactly what I have to do. Seems the update I posted a while back for Chapter 10 metric (in Paul F. Aubin's Mastering Revit Architecture) contained the wrong file. (Not a very useful update then was it?) I have corrected that and posted the correct file now. In fact, I added ALL the metric files to the ZIP file for Chapter 10. Enjoy.

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.