Tuesday, October 5, 2010

PaulAubin dot Com Overhaul

My website is currently undergoing a major upgrade. As such, if you are trying to visit today or in the next 48 hours it might appear to be down. We are moving to a new server and rebuilding all the backend. It is a very exciting time for us and I hope that this little hiccup in service is not an inconvenience to anyone. I may also experience some hiccups in email during the transition, so if you need to reach me, please use my gmail: paulfaubin and/or give me a call.

Thank you very much and stay tuned for an announcement when the new site is up and running!

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.