Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mastering MEP Dataset omission

Hello all. A reader recently sent me this in an email:

"Page 239 Step 13 refers to a folder and file that is not included on the CD included with the book."


Upon inspection, the reader is correct, the file is indeed missing, as is the folder that it should be in. We consolidated the dataset late in the process and looks like we missed a few references in the text. I believe that the file is now located at:

C:\MasterMEP 2010\MAMEP Commercial\constructs\Mechanical

However, to be certain, we are uploading it here as well. The file should be placed in MasterMEP 2010 directory under the Chapter04 sub-directory if that does not already exist. 

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.