Saturday, January 16, 2010

Minor Corrections for Mastering Revit Architecture

One of my readers emailed me with a few minor errors in the metric dimensions in Chapter 3 or Paul F. Aubin's Mastering Revit Architecture. David Philips writes:

"on page 147, step 38.  2'4" wide door would be 710mm not 762mm page 158, step 11.  9'-0" would be 2740mm not 1800mm."


I have verified both of these errors. If you are following the tutorials in Mastering Revit, please use the value of 710mm for step 38 on page 147. And also on page 158, please use the value of 2700mm for step 11, second bullet item. 


Thanks David for pointing these out to me. 

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.