Friday, November 27, 2009

Gregg is almost ready for AU

It is Friday night and I finally think I am almost ready for AU, not like waiting till the last minute. I am teaching 6 classes this year, a personal record for me, and can't wait for the 1st one to begin on Tuesday morning. (New Tips and Tricks for Piping in AutoCAD MEP if anyone is interested. If you attend because of this post, please let me know!!!!)
Our AutoCAD MEP book is finally shipped from the printer and will be available at AU!!! Woo Hoo!!! i am a published author and it is really cool. I can't wait to actually see the book in print.
We have 40% off coupons available at AU if you want to purchase a copy of the book. Please ask Paul, Darryl, Martin or me for a coupon.

Here are a couple of key AutoCAD MEP AU Classes:

AEC Mixer: Monday Night (7pm - 10pm) South Pacific Ballroom, Mandalay Bay Resort

Tuesday: MEP Classes (Gregg):
8am - 930am - MP104-1 New Tips and Tricks for Piping in AutoCAD MEP
3pm - 430pm - MP118-1 It finally flows downhill, Sloped Piping in AutoCAD MEP

Wednesday
5pm to 630pm Paul, Darryl, Martin and I have a Ask The Experts class on AutoCAD MEP. The class focuses on answering the burning questions you have with AutoCAD MEP, so bring your pressing questions as we will be looking for challenging issues.

Thursday

Thurs: 8am – 930am MP-304-3 Parametric Fitting and Equipment Content Creation for AutoCAD® MEP

8:00 – 9:30 AM AB304-2 Breaking Free of the Plan: AutoCAD® Architecture Sections and Elevations

10am – 1130amMP-308-2 AutoCAD® MEP Tips and Tricks for Ductwork and Piping


3pm - 430pm MP-318-2 Display System for AutoCAD® MEP: A Detailed Dive Into Display Manager

If you are attending AU, please stop by the AEC QA Lounge located on the 2nd floor to meet the QA folks for all the AEC products (Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure).

Please stop by and say hi,

Gregg

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.