Friday, September 17, 2010

Aubin Academy Master Series: AutoCAD MEP 2011

It has been an interesting summer. The exciting news is that all of my books are rebranded this year as the "Aubin Academy Master Series" - Exciting! This includes AutoCAD Architecture, AutoCAD MEP, Revit Architecture and new this year: Revit MEP! (need to get that one finished, but more on that later).

The disappointing news is that we have experienced delays at the publisher and all the rebranded books are LATE. Arrgggg. Well, to try to soften the blow a little, I am going to post some sample chapters. Let's start with a sample from the new edition of the AutoCAD MEP book. You can find the complete text of Chapter 6 here.

Please enjoy!

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.