Thursday, September 23, 2010

Autodesk University Schedules

Hello:

I hope that you will all make the trip to Las Vegas this year for Autodesk University 2010. I am speaking at 6 classes total this year! Three where I am the primary speaker and three where I am co-speaking with others. I will be teaching two sessions with my MEP co-authors - Gregg, Martin and Darryl. and another with my longtime friend and collaborator Matt Dillon. Each of these guys is a top notch AU speaker as well and they have been speaking for years both individually and separately. I have included all of our schedules here in a handy chart in case you are looking for good classes to attend. Thanks and again, hope to see you there!

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.