Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mastering Revit Architecture Available August 7!

Hello folks, I just got word from the publisher that Mastering Revit Architecture should be available for shipments starting August 7, 2009. That is next week! I am very excited. I always hate the wait for a new title to ship. The longest period of time on my annual calendar is the period from when I hand off te last chapters to when the book hits the streets. It always seems longer than it should...

I will post back here as soon as I receive my author copies, but in the meantime, you can learn more about the book here.

If you place a pre-order, Thanks!

2 comments:

Matt Stachoni said...

Thanks for the heads up, Paul, I've been wondering when I should start setting up my tent in front of Borders!

Paul F. Aubin said...

I appreciate it. Be sure to post back after you get it and let me know what you think.

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.