Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Thumbnails!


So maybe you noticed all the blogs reporting of the new Web update for Revit 2010 products. Well if you somehow missed it, here is a link to page.

So I download and install the update figuring that it is probably a good idea and hoping maybe it would solve the PDF problem one of my clients is reporting. (Well, no word on that yet), but hey... bonus... as long as I have been on Windows Vista, Revit has shown no preview images. All I get is a big 'ol "R" icon. Not very impressive. I have asked all around and no one had a solution. Well, what do you know, the WU1 solved the problem! I now have previews! That was worth the update right there for me.

I can't wait to install it on my Windows 7 setup. Stay tuned.

Windows 7 Update:

It works here too! Awesome!

No comments:

Welcome!

The traditional print publishing industry requires long production cycles before any book or publication can see print. This situation has become more acute for authors like myself who publish books on annual software releases. I hope to use this blog to publish information, updates, addenda, ruminations, and other "mid-cycle" missives. I hope you enjoy it.

Please be sure to also visit my website.

Thanks for visiting.